Business Support Resources
To help our businesses get through this challenging situation, Sunrise MarketPlace has developed the attached toolkit with helpful resources, tips and digital assets to help you while keeping your business, employees, customers and our community safe. The toolkit includes financial resources and links, how to sign up for delivery services, fee free e-gift certificates as well as grab & go graphics, social media tips and marketing ideas.
*If you are a business in the Sunrise MarketPlace District and do not have the resources to create a custom COVID-19 graphic for your website and/or social media, please contact email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
Discount Reimbursement Program
Sunrise MarketPlace is reimbursing your business for discounts that you give your customer. Small businesses located in the Sunrise MarketPlace Business Improvement District are eligible. SMP will reimburse your business up to $500.00 in our Discount Reimbursement Program. Offer open to the first 20 small businesses located in the Sunrise MarketPlace.
Sacramento County Current Tier
To learn more about the State’s Tier system and specific allowable activities for Sacramento County, visit the State of California’s COVID-19 Blueprint for a Safer Economy website.
For questions about the Public Health Order, call the Public Health hotline at (916) 875-2400.
For more information about the County’s response to COVID-19, visit Sacramento County’s COVID-19 webpage.
Paycheck Protection Program Round Two
Disaster Loan Application
FOR ALL APPLICATIONS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED.
- Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal)
- Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)
All of these forms are available in the Disaster Loan Application Portal. The more complete the application is the faster the process will be.
Please be patience while the SBA works though the unprecedented volume that we are seeing. As an alternative to the small businesses that are reaching out please see the attached paper forms and here are a few ways to submit.
Online Portal: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
Paper Applications are found here: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/PaperForms
Mail: U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Rd.
Ft. Worth, TX 76155-2243
For program questions or assistance in completing the application online, businesses can contact our Disaster Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On March 27, 2020, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law. The CARES Act provides approximately $2 trillion in funding to stabilize the economy and provide broad relief to individuals and businesses directly or indirectly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This guide provides information about the major programs available from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to address these needs, as well as additional tax provisions that are outside the scope of SBA.
UPDATE: Congress recently approved an additional $310 billion in funding to restore the PPP Program, which had run out of money.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE Additional Resources
California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBANK)
A unit within California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz), that offers the following loan programs for businesses from one to 750 employees (small businesses):
DISASTER RELIEF LOAN GUARANTEE PROGRAM (DRLGP)
- For declared disaster areas to help lenders and small businesses by providing loan guarantees of up to $1 million
JUMP START LOAN PROGRAM
- Loans from $500 to $10,000 to low-wealth entrepreneurs in the declared disaster and emergency areas
California State Treasurer Office
CALIFORNIA CAPITAL ACCESS PROGRAM (CalCAP)
- Designed to provide up to 100% coverage on certain loan defaults
Coronavirus Vaccine Updates:
To ensure the limited supply of the vaccine is distributed equitably, distribution is guided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The vaccine will be provided in phases to those with highest risk. Sacramento County Public Health will be working with local partners including hospitals, long-term care facilities, and clinics for vaccine distribution.