Business Support Resources
To help our businesses get through this challenging situation, Sunrise MarketPlace has developed the attached toolkit with helpful resources, tips and digital assets to help you while keeping your business, employees, customers and our community safe. The toolkit includes financial resources and links, how to sign up for delivery services, fee free e-gift certificates as well as grab & go graphics, social media tips and marketing ideas.
*If you are a business in the Sunrise MarketPlace District and do not have the resources to create a custom COVID-19 graphic for your website and/or social media, please contact email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
Disaster Loan Application
FOR ALL APPLICATIONS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED.
- Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal)
- Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)
All of these forms are available in the Disaster Loan Application Portal. The more complete the application is the faster the process will be.
Please be patience while the SBA works though the unprecedented volume that we are seeing. As an alternative to the small businesses that are reaching out please see the attached paper forms and here are a few ways to submit.
Online Portal: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
Paper Applications are found here: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/PaperForms
Mail: U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Rd.
Ft. Worth, TX 76155-2243
For program questions or assistance in completing the application online, businesses can contact our Disaster Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.